The Osburn Group- Richard Osburn - Broker Assoc. & Lorena Pena - Realtor
We can help you find the answers.
- Underlayment A layer of wood between the subfloor and the floor.
- Underwriting The process that lenders go through to evaluate the risks posed by a particular borrower and to set appropriate conditions for the loan.
- Undisclosed heir A person who claims the right to a piece of property after the death of an owner without a will.
- Undisclosed spouse An unidentified marital partner who can claim the right to a piece of property.
- Unrecorded deed An unrecorded deed transfers ownership from one party to another without being officially recorded.
- U.S. Department. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) A federal agency that oversees the Federal Housing Administration and a variety of housing and community development programs.
- Unsecured loan Any loan that is not backed by collateral.
- Upgrades Options than the standard carpeting, lighting, finish carpentry and other amenities offered to all buyers in a new-home project.
- Upzoning The process in which a property is zoned from a lower to a higher use.
- Urban sprawl The unplanned expansion of development over a large area.
- Usury A reference to illegally excessive interest charged on any loan.
"Each Office Independently Owned and Operated"